Monday, January 24, 2005

And Then....


Well the last two days have been amazingly fun and interesting with a bitter aftertaste. The show is going amazingly well..even though for some reason each day I cry a little less at the end..the Thursday I had some tears, the Friday I was nearly sobbing through the end, then Saturday and Sunday hardly any tears at all. But the show is still going very very very well. I am getting almost continuous praise...eventually interrupted by Alyson's "STOP TELLING HIM THAT, HE'S BARELY BAREABLE NOW!" It's a wierd sensation..I just don't feel that I am doing anything different..but everyone is loving me in this part..guess it shows off my voice...or maybe it's the contrast of Padre and Paco the Muleteer that Alyson pointed out. I think she gave me the best compliment for this run though..she said that she thinks people are noticing that I can be a strong male character and not just a wimpy background guy. That's nice to know. As Alyson mentioned on her blog Laura broke her leg in two places backstage Saturday night...but one correction..Laura told me that she quietly F-ed her way through her entire vocabulary while she was sitting there on the ramp waiting for something to tie her foot in place. It's wierd that she and I are smiling and laughing together..never saw that coming.

Saturday night I went to Bill and Tracy's for Burnout 3....Amazing good time. I really want to talk about the thing that I think Alyson wanted to talk about on her blog but I fear that I am not supposed to say the thing that I want to say even if you know what I know I want to say but can't say. It was the best greeting I ever got..even if it did go unnoticed for nearly a full minute...well..second best greeting. ::contented sigh followed by goofy grin::

Now for my happy for the day and the explanation therein.

For the first time in a long time Moonlight is where I want to be. I should be exhausted right now but I am still running on the high from today's show. I have cleaned my living room, my room, my bathroom, and baked 3 dozen peanut butter cookies and I am still wide awake. I am in a remarkably good mood right now...and I think I can contribute it to Moonlight and the people that are there that I love..and they know who they are. I know I may bitch and complain..but that's what I do..I vent a lot. I think that is cause I spent so much of my life not venting to anyone. I would just sit and sulk and I was misserable a lot of the time. Now everyone gets on me for being negative..but I am actually happy the majority of the time...and that's cause I vent. So my happy is..that I am happy...and that my second home is back. It's just like my first home..yeah it pisses me off sometimes...but hey..it's home. Anyway..I think that's it. I'll blog later.

2 comments:

Alyson said...

AHHH!!!! WHY DO WE ROCK SO HARD???!!!

You can post the story. I just didn't feel like I could (I got halfway through typing it and thought, "Wow, this really doesn't seem like something I should post for everyone to see.") But I think it's because I know that a lot of people I don't know well read it - or people who keep up with me mostly through my blog and I didn't want them going "Who IS this person I used to know?" But DAMMIT it's a good funny story.

Alyson said...

(And, you know...I work for the government. Keep up appearances...all that.)