Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Get Outr!


I wish I could get rid of the depressed fat kid that lives in the back of my mind. I am constatly finding myself thinking I am not attractive enough, or not cheery enough, or not good enough. It's sad that I am so negative that people actually think I am incapable of being a positive person. Maybe that's why I stopped trying. I don't know. Just a few thoughts that I came across over the course of the night. I am nervous about the Disney auditions tomorrow...which is stupid..cause it has nothing to do with my talent...or anything really. I either fit the part..or I don't. But...still nervous. Rehearsal was fairly productive tonight. We ran all the music and worked though the fight scene. 9 rehearsals left. Anyway...that's me. I am a fairly skinny guy I guess...atleast that's what people have started telling me lately. I don't truly believe it..but...whatever. Anyway..I'll blog later.

1 comment:

LuLu said...

I know exactly how you feel. I usually can't tell if I'm losing/gaining weight because I always feel huge on the outside -- I think I will always be in fifth grade.