Thursday, January 27, 2005

Fantasy Mirrors Reality


Ok..so I was going to go into full detail on this but due to the fact that Alyson get to see Smallville last night and doesn't want me to spoil anything I am just going gto say that last nights Smallville was eerily familiar to me in regards to my life. So Clark falls for this beautiful girl named Alicia. They have several conversations that are fairly remanescent of some that Alicia and I had. I will elaborate more later..after Alyson has seen the episode. It was my life..but without Super Powers..and I am not as attractive as Clark...as was clearly pointed out by Alyson. I said something last night while talking to Alicia that she dubbed qoute worthy..I'll place it here. "Everyone's has their krytonite, mine's just not a glowing rock." I didn't think it was that good...but good, much like beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess. Anyway..I am off to West End Theatrics Meeting Number 1. Good times. I'll blog later.

2 comments:

LuLu said...

Okay.. Smallville was GREAT because there were a whole lotta scenes with a bare-chested Clark. I'm just kidding. I'm not that superficial. Am I?

:-)

Anonymous said...

Eric, I miss you...... I guess you did want to keep own history going...... I guess i have to wait until next christmas.....Love ya Sandi( Angelwshs@aol.com or Angelwshs@hotmail.com)