Saturday, January 15, 2005

THE FIRST QUIZ OF THE REST OF YOUR YEAR

1) Tell me about your mother.

She loves us...but she can be profoundly annoying..a lot of the time. She goes out of the way to make sure my brother and I have what we need..and most of the time what we want.

2) Describe 2005 in one word.

Forward

3)If you were hosting Saturday Night Live, who would you want the musical guest to be?

John Mayer. I think he's great. Would love to talk to him for a while about his lyrics.

4) Tell us about something that's popular right now that you 'just don't get'...

Fashion before comfort.

5)When was the last argument you were in?

Not sure...I think the one I had with my mom the other day about me being sick.

6)What is you Mantra?

Don't really have one. I think it's just...May Today Be Better Then Yesterday.

7) A good nap or a good shit...?

ok...this is...interesting..I think I am going to go with a good nap.

8)Who is your Mentor?

Not sure..My friends..I respect the hell out of all of them.

9) Who, of all your friends, would you want to get into a physical fight with?

Physical fight...hmm..not sure. Probably Billy..cause I can't even imagine him throwing a punch.

10) Elphaba or Glinda?

hmm...I would have to go with Elphaba..but there are a few surgeries that would have to come first aren't there?

11) Make a sandwich.

I don't see what good it's going to do you..but...ok. ... ... ... ... ... ... Ok..done..it's peanut butter and potato chip on white.

12)Do you believe in psychics?

Yes...and empaths..and..mind readers.

13) Favorite Ancient Empire.

Egyptians.

14) What's a Question you want to see on one of these Quizzes?

I don't know..I don't DO questions..I do answers.

15) These are a few of my favorite things...

Friends, being on stage, Figaro, Ink Blot, family, gameboy advance sp, Susie Q.

16) Quick! Staring contest: you and me.

K...go... ... ... ... ... ... Ha..I win..you blinked..

17) What is the most romantic thing you would want someone to say to you?

Anything at all romantic would do now.

18) Who is your Arch Enemy?

The Insulter.

19) Miss Scarlet, in The Study, with...

a blender. That had to hurt.

20) Now there's a fetish I could really get into...

I don't know...how bout some vanilla before I venture into the fetishes.

21) If it happens within our lifetime, would you want to help colonize Mars?

Colonize...that sounds like a lot of work...how about you guys go..and I'll meet you there in 10 years or so..after all that's done.

22) Do you kiss hello?

Nope...hugs..

23) So, what makes you so special...?

I have asked that same question...I think I have a fairly trustworthy appearance...people have told me that they instantly thought I was someone they could trust and depend on.

24) Would you rather be eaten by a crocodile or a shark?

A shark. Because it's faster and probably less painful. Crocodiles do that whole death roll thing. Sharks..chomp..and swallow.

25) Who are you really proud of right now?

The Cast of Man of La Mancha...it's coming together nicely. Alyson..for being awesome. Myself for not falling apart every afternoon like I have wanted to.

No comments: