Saturday, January 08, 2005

When Will The Hurting Stop?!?!?


Well as the day progressed..so did the severity of my cough. Tomorrow I will probably be coughing uncontrollably. I found some monologues...they are..pretty good. I think I have decided on one from Idle Hands...but I really like the one from Antz as well. It's so hard to choose. I am going to read them a few more times tonight before I go to bed and then make a decision tomorrow morning when I get up...memorize it on the way after that..and then probably end up telling my sad story of how the monologue didn't get written instead. It's good times. Here are the two monologues if anyone wants to post a suggestion before 11:00 tomorrow morning. I will gladly take it into concideration.

Antz
Idle Hands

It only has to be a minute long monologe and all of your input would be GREATLY appreciated. I'll check it periodically tomorrow morning.

No comments: