Thursday, January 06, 2005

Freaking Theme Park Hours


So I didn't get to go to Mythos today as planned. For some reason they closed at 3...the park was open until 7..but they closed at 3. I guess they didn't want to make dinner crowd money. Whatever. We are going tomorrow for lunch instead. Parade today was really slow. One of the glitz clowns and I stood in one place so long during our set that the charicature guy stationed near us drew a picture of us..it was great! I wish I had had the money to buy it. Speaking of the glitz clown..I am a horrible person..cause I can't remember her name. She changes her clown name daily..I think it is Cristine...but I am not sure. She is a hoot! Today she was Aveeno...cause she used some before she went out. She has been so many things...Yesterday she was Bob, One day she was Yahmaha(ride it hard), I can't even remember the rest...but i have laughed at every one. White Noise is tomorrow night with the theater crew. I have decided to do a monologue about the monologue that Billy never got around to writing..and the surrounding circumstances that have lead me to auditions without a real monologue. It will end with. "So here I am, standing before you, recounting the events of my stupidity in hopes that you will take pity on me and give me a part. Thank you." I think it will get a laugh. I realized today that I have am a jealous person. For stupid reasons..but I am jealous. I am not going to get into it..but I do hate being jeslous. I feel really...dirty, when I am haveing a jealous thought. Anyway..I'll blog later.

No comments: