Thursday, January 13, 2005

Medicine Haze


Ok..so you know how sometimes you take a medicine for the first time and your body is like "Hey..Medicine..GREAT!"...and then the next time you take it your body is like "HEY! Medicine..YOU BASTARD!" Well that is what is happening right now with me and my cough syrup with codine. I took some this morning at aboutt 10 and I keep falling asleep..like..sitting up. I was in my dad's chair watching T.V. and I fell alseep...the phone rang and woke me up. So I decided to go play some Metroid Prime cause it would keep me occupied..I fell alseep in the middle of a Boss battle. Then I got on the phone with my friend Melissa..and nearly fell asleep talking to her. I don't think I am going to make it to class today either..but only because I keep falling asleep and I don't think I should drive in this condition. I am definetly going to make it next week if they will still have me. Anyway..I'll blog later. Everyone send Alyson some good vibes so she gets this promotion. She deserves it.

1 comment:

Alyson said...

You rock.