Saturday, January 08, 2005

Are There Men In The Room?


So last night at about 2:30 there were the flashing lights of an ambulance poiuring through my house. Something was going on at my neighbors house..not sure exactly what. Then at EXACTLY 2:30 half the power went out at my house. Now normally I would wonder why this was and go around looking for breakers and such. But this time I huddled in my room for a while..like a little girl. At a bout 2:45 I got a flashlight and went and starting flipping breakers...nothing worked..then this morning I called my mom and she told me to try the breakers on the back porch..which I had forgotten about. I started flipping them and the lights came back on. I was like..OK..fine. Then I called my father and he informed me that those breakers have nothing to do with the power where it was off. So...Even though it came back on...we don't know why it was off or how it came back on. Freaky.

I found out today that Avenue Q auditions are coming to town. I am so there. I don't think I will get anything..but I am all for the experience. The show would be in Las Vegas..which would be hard..but worth it.

I am apparently coming down with the death again. I have this horrible cough that is fairly productive...not to be to graphic. I am going to try to get rid of it before rehearsals start again on Monday...good luck to me. I have auditions tomorrow for Universal contracts. I am not sure about my monologue...but what can I say..I don't have anything else. They have seen me in action..they know what I can do. If they like me, they like me. If they don't, they don't. Today it was offically decided that I am assistant directing Nunsense with Chris. It should be fun.

Acting II class starts Tuesday at 3L25. It should be an interesting adventure. Today is the last day of the Macy's parade. I'm sure it will be a lot of fun..I am also sure that I will be a Fireman Clown..which isn't sucking as much lately. I decided recently it would be funny if I was the ghetto fireman clown. I mean how often am I going to be able to be the ghetto one in the group. My name is still Nozzle but now I have a crooked mustache and my hat is tilted and turned to the right. It's good times. I think I have officially run out of things to say on for today. I'll blog later.

No comments: