Monday, January 03, 2005

Oh Happy Day


So yesterday I hung out in the parks with Alyson, Sarah, and Billy. Great times. They are such great people. Then I went and did parade and hung out with more great people...namely Jared, Carrie, and Sandi. It was just a great, great day. Then I came home and crashed...hard. Now on to this months annoying thing that Eric is posting on his blog!

1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before?

Ummm..break up with someone that I cared about because I knew it was the right thing to do.

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?

I actually did. My New Years Resolution for this past year was to lose weight. I did..I lost a lot of weight. I made several new years resolutions for this year...they are on the blog..just scroll down and read them.

3. What celebrity did you want to slap or otherwise hurt?

None that I can think of. Paris Hilton is stupid...so...I guess her.

4. Did anyone close to you die?

No one really close to me...lots of people I knew. My grandmother NEARLY died.

5. What countries did you visit?

Ummm...does Epcot count..cause I went there once.

6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?

Money...

7. What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?

Not really sure...probably the 30th of Decemeber...you know why.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?

Weight loss..friend gain.

9. What was your biggest failure?

Friend loss..debt gain.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?

Knee surgery...dear lord let that never have to happen again.

11. What was the best thing you bought?

Not sure. Probably my car. I love Susie Q.

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?

Probably my dads...takingg care of my grandmother.

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?

Mine at times...but Nathans for this year.

14. Where did most of your money go?

Bills.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?

Singing and Acting..or seeing my friends sing and act.

16. What song will always remind you of 2004?

The Last Five Years..all off it.

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:

I. Happier or Sadder? happier.

ii. Richer or Poorer? Poorer...even though I am making more.

iii. Thinner or Fatter? Thinner.

18. What do you really consider your biggest social triumph?

Everyone at Universal knowing me.

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?

Not having money.

20. How will you be spending the holidays?

Spent it with family and parade people.

22. Did you fall in love in 2004?

No...I possibly could have.

23. How many one-night stands?

Hi..Would you like to see my V-Card? I have it right here in my wallet.

24. What was your favorite TV program?

Smallville, Angel (I miss it too!), Scrubs, Charmed, Dead Like Me, ER.

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?

I don't want to say hate..but I extremely dislike Nathan a lot of the time.

26. What was the best book you read?

Wicked...laramie project.

27. What was your greatest musical discovery?

The Last Five Years, Avenue Q, John Mayer.

28. What did you want and get?

I wanted a new car..I got a new car. I wanted to be respected as an actor..I think I got that.

30. What was your favorite film of this year?

Finding Neverland was really good...but so was Blade Trinity.

31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?

Turned 22. I layed in bed in pain with my leg in a complete knee imobilization brace. Not one for the books.

32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?

Not fighting with roommates.

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?

fashion?

34. What kept you sane?

Having friends around me. TRUE.

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?

Hmm..not really sure...that's a tough one. How about Awesome Wiley..she's gonna be a celebrity or public figure...and I fancy her.

36. What political issue stirred you the most?

The election. Without a doubt the election.

37. Who did you miss?

That's a tough one too. Probably Lu Lu and Nathan..I spent a lot of time and then we stopped talking as much...I miss them.

38. Who were the 5 best new people in your life?

Alyson, Billy, The McCoys, Alicia, Sarah...That's more than 5..and I could name more.

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004:

Sometimes the thing that hurts the most now, is the right thing to do...because it would hurt more later.

40. What were your favorite places to eat in 2004?

Anywhere that serves pasta. Cheesecake Factory is at the top of the list.

41. What was your favorite retail store this year?

Don't really have one...Hot Topic was good this year.

42. Did you steal anything in 2004?

Oh The Jaws clothes I have.

43. What was the saddest moment of the past year?

Crying...

44. What's the most random memory you can think of right now, this second, about 2004?

Sitting outside Moonlight crying after Midsummer auditions with Jen and Nathan.

45. What was your favorite TV channel this year?

Showtime. Dead Like Me changed me.

46. What was the most gratifying moment of 2004?

Shan at work telling me that everyone in entertainment loves me and then hearing 3 or 4 "Yeah..we love you Eric's" from around the surrounding cubicles. Either that or Chad the casting director calling me by name to say hi to me from across the street.

47. What one news story (that did not affect you directly) really hit home for you this year?

The tsunami.

48. What do you think the best MUSICAL of 2004 was?"

Avenue Q. Hands down.

49. What one moment scared you more than any other this year?

Walking in to the Jaws New Years party.

50. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:

"Give us your money."

2 comments:

LuLu said...

I miss hanging out too. We'll have to change that in 2005!

Also -- a large portion of my friends were addicted to The Last Five Years this year -- thank goodness we're not all manic-depressive.

Alyson said...

Yay, #35 is my happy, and #39 is a wonderful and profound line - write that down. Okay, well, I guess you kinda already did.

Hey, Friday night if we're going to the late movie, we should all go to that italian place I like so much. That would be awesome...