Wednesday, January 26, 2005

The Septumberant..(Not Quite As Catchy)


So we ended up going to Ale House for dinner and to hang out. It was good times. Ebola Bullets..what a way to go. Then today Billy and I went to the Sea World Improv auditions..or as I have aptly named them..the Swimprov auditions. Neither of us got call backs...only skinny, muscley, pretty boy types. That's ok. They laughed through my entire audition. Whether that be because I was so bad or because they thought it was genuinely funny I will leave up to fate...No..I won't..I am going to say it was cause I was genuinely funny. Then Billy and I went and road some rides at Sea World..cause lets face it..even though we get in free..admission isn't worth the price of parking..so..While we were there...why not? We went through the shark encounter and then on to Kraken and Journey Through Atlantis. All was fun..until we get to the final attraction..JTA. Our boat was out of sync with the rest of the attraction and so when we went down the drops the demo spray that makes it look like everyone is going to get soaked through but doesn't actually hit anyone cause it happens a little before the boat get there...well..it hit us right in the face. Then there was the fact that for some reason the boat was heavier on the left side and it was tilting throughout the ride letting water in occasionally. Yeah..so we were soaked...through. The couple behind us in the boat enjoyed our screams. I guess there probably is something funny about me yelling "This was not a good idea..this was not a good idea." and "How did we get here?" Along with Billy's various "Oh My Gods". It was good times. Then I came home and started to crash hard. But not completely cause well..I want to sleep tonight. I'll blog later.

No comments: