Saturday, January 08, 2005

AHHH!!! I May Have...Yep...I Just Wet Myself A Little


I went to the movies tonight with Alyson, Billy, Travis, and Stephanie. That was the scariest movie I have seen in a long time. White Noise is an excellent movie. It made me jump...and come up with my own obscenity. I combined all the greats..F*ck, Sh*t, D*mn, B*st*rd, and B*tch...Not sure exactly what came out...cause it all came out at once...so...it was great. I highly recommend it...in fact I will go see it again with whoever doesn't have anyone to go with. It's not one you should see alone..or see and then go home to an empty house as I am finding out now. I was in the car trying to find a good radio station, continually glancing into the rear-view mirror, and when not convinced that there was nothing lying in wait to kill me, actually turning to survey the backseat on my own ALL THE WAY HOME. Fear is great! I experience it so rarely that when I actually find it...I love it. Anyway..I am going to go try to get some sleep in my empty house...avoiding all things that in all way resemble white noise...silence being one of them..sleep should be interesting. Nightmares...here I come. I'll blog later.

Friend Encyclopedia Update:
Alyson-I met Alyson in person a few months back..I knew her for a while before that due to her blog. We were mutual friends of Lu Lu and I have grown to think of her as a great friend of mine. She is very, very talented and witty. She is playing Aldonza in Man of La Mancha with me.
Billy- Billy is my best friend. I met him during Forum..can't remember how long ago that was but that's when I met him. He is ridiculously talented, a lady killer...in the good way..not in the "I'm gonna kill some ladies" way, A perpetual source of joy, and his family has adopted me as their other son. We are currently in the process of brainstorming a comic book. He is playing Sancho in Man Of La Mancha.
Travis- I don't really know much about Travis. We started talking recently when he took the part of Pedro in Man of La Mancha. He seems to be a pretty good guy. He's funny and laid back. Your typical cool guy...that's all I got on him..I've known him for all of a month.
Stephanie- She is one of Alyson's friends. Not sure exactly about the background there..but I know they were in Noises Off and Picaso At The Lapan Agile(sp?) together. She seems like she would be a lot of fun to hang around with. Very funny and right in there with the rest of our humour.

No comments: