Friday, January 28, 2005

Cellophane Wrapped Candies, BAD. Tin Foil Wrapped Cookies, WORSE. Our Town, WORST.


So I went to Our Town last night. Not my favorite play, not my least favorite either..but definetly not my favorite. I brought Alyson the requested Oatmeal cookies, wrapped in tin foil in a ziplock bag. Yep..bad idea. Then I get home from the show..after eating only some Cheeze-its and a couple Oatmeal cookies ALL DAY LONG..and I ate some meatballs in spagettie sauce. Now..either bad theater gives me a stomach ache..or bad food..probably the bad food cause I have been sick all morning. Then I get up and convince myself to go to work..but decide to check my balance because there should have been a deposit last night at around midnight. Yeah..there wasn't. Universal apparently decided not to pay me for last week. Great...WHY DO I ALWAYS GET SCREWED WHEN IT COMES TO MONEY. The love part I can understand. If love is involved I will screw it up...but money things just seem to happen. I payed for Our Town in quarters...that I had taken from Billy. I put gas in my car yesterday counting on that money to be deposited last night..and it wasn't. Now my account is overdrawn by 8 dollars, my stomach hurts, I have to go to work where I can't actually do my job cause I can't lose my voice for the show tonight. GRRR! Really frustrtated. Try not to let it ruin my day..use it tonight. I have a feeling the tears are going to flow like wine...well..whine. Anyway..I'll blog later..after work..if I have time before the show. Tomorrow is Rib Cooking Day. I got a lot of orders so there is a chance I may make a little more money than my car payment and not be entirely broke for the next week or so. But if I know my life and how it works..I will get mugged, or lose the money, or get profoundly sick again and not be able to work for 2 weeks or something. Grrr...I hate money. Why can't the government just pay us for not breaking laws. Like a set salary is awarded to everyone..and then if you break a law they dock your pay. Whatever. I'll blog later. Bye.

No comments: