Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Parade, Rehearse, Sleep, Parade, Rehearse, Sleep.....


Well yesterday i didn't go to parade cause I almost blew out the tire in my car and I had to buy a new one. I went and did that and hung out with Billy. Then I consolidated my credit cards so that MAYBE I can get out from under this freaking rock that I am under. I will know in a couple weeks if that is going to work out or not. Then I went to rehearsal. The sets not done it's not even near done for the audience...it's done for us...framed...but nothing else really. The show is not ready...at all. But that will come together...I hope. The musical director is never there. I was kind of an ass about the whole thing cause I told Jan we needed to have a music rehearsal...cause we haven't done that...at all. We have had rehearsals with music..but never have we had a sit down, lets run all the songs until they are great, music rehearsal. I mean these aren't train wrecks..they are hydrogen blimp wrecks...into...preschools....filled with children, puppies, AND kittens. Anyway..I am off to get my hair cut..and then to work. I'll blog later.

No comments: