Saturday, January 15, 2005

Well That Was Fun


ok..so that was a lie. But I am an excellent liar..so..whatever. I got up and I was fine. Kinda iffy still cause of the bronchitis...but otherwise fine. I watched some T.V...did some dishes...started to get ready to go to a show with Alyson..and then..it hit me. The antibiotics that I have been taking started to rip my stomach apart like a weed wakerin a rice pattie. It was terrible. I won't go into detail..but I wasn't able to talk to anyone for very long without a run to the bathroom. So I called Alyson and told her that I wasn't feeling well, told her that I was going to try to get better and call her at about the time I was going to have to leave to make it to the show. 6:30. Then I went to take some medicine..No Can Do. Antibiotics and anti-diareal medicines don't mix. So I started in on the home remedies. Then at 6:30 I called Alyson and told her I couldn't go..she was none to happy. We spoke again later and she told me some remedies she knew of. I spent the remainder of the night sitting between the living room and the bathroom nibbling on toast and drinking tea..oh so great times. Now I am going to my room. I'll blog later.

No comments: