Saturday, January 01, 2005

Pretty, Pretty Princess


I am now going to post about Sandi. She is a pretty, pretty princess. She works at Parade with me and has done so for 3 years. She is the best freaking roller blading, dancing, laughing, singing, whatever they need her to do clown in the whole world. Good times for Sandi. My parades are more joyful because she is around to make them so. Now I will post about Carrie. Carrie is a great girl. Very stylish and always lights up a room. She is a wonderful flower who loves cookies and pretzels but is in GREAT shape. Jared...well...Jared..is..a great friend. He's funny, handsome, and wants to have mad passionate monkey sex with me. But that's ok...cause...well..cause...he's got Carrie...and I've got... cookies ... or ..something.....I'm sure. And that is the end of this post about a pretty, pretty princess, a pretty, pretty poinsettia, and a silly, silly, scarecrow. HAPPY NOW!?!?!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I love it. Almost as much as i love you......