Saturday, January 01, 2005

Are You Going To Suck On Her?


Ok...so today's parade was great! It was kinda lacking cause a lot of people called out...what with all the drinking last night and all. I was a Banner Clown, then a Holiday Clown, then for a few seconds I was a Fireman, and then finally I was a Bumble Bee. Several of the funniest guest interactions happened today. I was standing next to Carrie N, she was a poinsettia. This little girl, maybe 7 or 8, walked up and looked at me, then Carrie, then this conversation occured.
Girl: (Totally genuine) Are you going to suck on her?
Eric: (Totally off guard) No!...she doesn't have any more pollen...I took it all earlier.
Girl: (pointing at pollen on Carrie's hat) There is some there.
Eric: That's left over..I have to wait for her to make some more..then I'll take it and make some honey.
Girl: Oh...ok. I like your costumes.

Shortly thereafter a woman walked up with her three kids they gathered around me and Carrie and then the mother looked at me and asked me to get out of their picture. She was just like..."Could you just go over there?" pointing out of the picture.

Then I did parade and around the first corner I heard someone screaming my name and it was Lu Lu and her parents. Love those people. After parade I hooked up with them and back doored them into Jaws and MIB. It was good times...Loved seeing them again. Then off to Billy's to move furniture. Now I am home. Tomorrow I am waking up early for the Eric, Billy, Sarah, and Alyson day at Universal. It will be fun. I'll blog later.

No comments: