Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Doctors...AHHHcough...sputter...cough


Well I come to the conclusion that no doctor in central florida can see me until sometime next week. My insurance is a pain in the butt. They have a whole list of doctors that I could possibly go to...but only if they are my Primary Care Provider. Now that wouldn't be a problem if it was an easy process to change that. I have to change it by phone...and have them fax something over. Well that wouldn't be that big of a deal if their system wasn't down. The system, the system, the system is down. Sorry..strong bad moment. Anyway..I am actually feeling a lot better than I was yesterday. Still not over it though. My mother has suggested that I go to my grandmother's and use her nebulizer. The breathing treatment would loosen up all the congestion in my lungs. I still think I need to go to a doc for this one though. Still have the occasional fever..not good. Anyway..I will be at rehearsal tonight, one way or another. Blog later.

No comments: