Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Yes Doctor, I Did Break My Nose On A Spanish Whore's Breast Bone And I'll Do It Again


Sorry I didn't post yesterday..I crashed HARD after the day with Avenue Q auditions, class, and rehearsal. The Avenue Q auditions went wonderfully...I didn't get a call back..but I did get the nod that said that I had impressed them...AND I got to meet the producer of Avenue Q. Then I went and wasted a bunch of time. I'm good at that. Then I went to my first acting 2 class. I actually had a LOT of fun..even though the first assignment that I received SUCKS RANCID MONKEY BUTT! We have to draw a picture of our body...proportionately correct...NUDE. She knows we are all very self concious..and she knows that this project is killing us...expecially those of us in not great shape. The point of the excercise in some cases is to make people who are in decent shape realize they aren't the fat cows they think they are...one flaw..what if you are a fat cow..and you know it? Then you are just screwed. So it is a huge project..the part I mentioned is just the first part and I have to do it tomorrow before class. Good times. Rehearsal is going wonderfully...except Jaws is stealing my voice again..even though I don't yell in my show anymore. It's just from the sheer quantity of talking that I do in a given day. Whatever. I will work something out..I always do. The show is really coming together. One of the parents that was there tonight said that I even LOOKED Catholic without the costume. I wasn't aware Catholics had a look..but..uh.. thanks..I think..maybe...I don't know. The show opens Friday..and we will be ready..and I WILL have a voice..I don't know how..but I will. Now I am off to eat and sleep a sleep of fear, uncertainty, and probably a little bit of self loathing for good measure...but believe it or not..I am pretty happy right now. I'll blog later!

No comments: