Saturday, January 15, 2005

Weather...


Well I didn't go to work today because it was raining and nasty. The doc told me the other day that if it is raining and I go work in it..I might as well flush the antibiotics and come back to the doc to get a whole new set of lungs. You don't screw with the Bronchitis. I spent most of my day doing nothing..I played some Metroid Prime 2. Good times. Then I went to the movies with Dawn. I saw White Noise again. So good. Just as good the second time around..noticed a lot of stuff that I missed the time before. Then I was going to go to Alyson's for t.v., ice cream, and just hang out time..but I decided against it. If it's resonably decent weather tomorrow then I am going to work...if it's not..then I am going to go to work on Sunday instead. Try to just show up and work. Anyway..I am broke..oh so broke. And being that Alyson let the cat out of the bag on my positive plans for the week I will elaborate. I am going to attempt to not be negative for a week..on hell week for my show no less. I think that anything negative I put on my blog doesn't count..due to the fact that it is forced on no one. I will not say anything negative..or atleast I will try my best. If I start to be negative..inform me and I will do my best to stop. It's a simple experiement for my own purposes. Anyway..that's about it..There are a lot of things swimming around in my head..but I don't want to post them here because..well..they are personal things that I don't want some people to read...and..they would if I posted them here. So I will just keep them in my head. If you want to know what they are..ask..and if they are not about you..I will probably tell you. If they are about you..expect a quick subject change. I'll blog later.

No comments: