Thursday, January 20, 2005

They Like Us, They Really Like Us


So reactions from the audience tonight were spectacular. Standing ovation on Final Dress...not too shabby. We had a few pitfalls throughout the show..but..it went very, very well. Several people told me I blew them away..they didn't know I could sing like that. I coudn't help but think..You would have heard it sooner if I had gotten cast in a solo singing role a little more often. Bitterness lays wait in the back of my mouth at all times for some reason..maybe it's the tea leaves I injested tonight..BLEH! I am very happy with our cast as a whole. Moment of the night was definately when Alyson told me that something I did on stage to Aldonza caught her off gaurd. She was like, "Yeah..I wanted to be mad..but it was kinda sexy..and it caught me off gaurd." Not a direct qoute mind you, just how I remember it. I am sure Alyson will correct it in comments if it is wrong. A close second for moment of the night would have to be stepping up onto the box for Golden Helmet of Mambrino after knocking it over and falling off of it..only to find that I had stepped in a large pool of sticky spirit gum. I am just beaming right now..cause so many people said I caught them off guard...too bad I have to go to work tomorrow morning..so I need to go to bed. I'll blog later.

No comments: