Sunday, February 29, 2004

Missing Bowties And Hellfire


So Tami called and I am working all next week. Getting almost 40 hours of training in next week...AWESOME! That was my Jaws update. I spent the majority of the day with my mother...as last night was her birthday. I woke up at 10:30ish and my mom called to tell me that they went to breakfast without me cause she thought I wanted to sleep in. Well I met up with them at about 12:30 at some Antique Mall that they were in..they had been there since 11:20 and we didn't leave until 2. I am kinda glad I didn't get a call earlier...a guy can only take so much antiquing. So me, my Aunt Jackie(my mom's twin sister), my cousin Dawn, her son Tristan, my mom, my dad, and my brother walked around until 2 finding nothing really...but it made my mom and my aunt happy...and that's why were there. So then we went our seperate ways..after I made Tristan (6) cry cause I told him I was driving the Jaws boat....And my immediate family went to some Home Shopping Network store and then to Cheesecake Factory. We ate and it was good. Then I went to get Billy and go to the show tonight. He loaned us a 1969 Captain America Comic for the show I am in. Went to the show...experienced one of the worst pressure headaches I have ever had...and that's saying a lot. Blinding Mt. Saint Helens' inside my head kinda pain..that made me sick to my stomach. One of the kids has a problem with losing his bowtie..so when I found it last night on the floor I put it in my jacket pocket and didn't tell anyone except Eliana and Nathan..I got there 30 minutes late for call and they were all frantically looking for the bowtie...I made it materialize out of thin air..well...outta my pocket...but it was still very impressive. He won't lose his bowtie annymore. So the show...went well..but people could tell that my head was dangerously close to exploding. After the show we were supposed to go to Ruby Tuesdays...but it was to late so most of us went our seperate ways. Amber, Nathan, Brittany, Billy, and myself went to Denny's. Nathan spent the whole time hitting on Amber, Amber spent the whole time flirting with everyone(that's just Amber for ya), Brittany was upset about something but I don't really know what cause she wouldn't tell me but was crying at the end of the night and I HATE IT WHEN GIRLS CRY, Billy...was happy...cause he's got a Jen...and Jen's make people happy. I was happy...cause I had cheese sticks...cheese sticks also make people happy..but in a different..much more temporary way. Then I came home...listening to "Hellfire" from Hunchback of Notre Dame. Good day...Good day.

No comments: