Tuesday, February 17, 2004

DAY FROM HELL!


Ok...so you know how sometimes you think...This is one hell of a good day..and your life just kinda soars. You think what did I do to deserve such a GREAT DAY. This was not that day. This was one of the worst days I have ever had. How bad was it you ask? Well.....Think...Satan coming to me in the form of a beautiful woman...ripping out my heart but allowing me to live..then making a fruit/Eric's heart smoothie and spoon feeding to me...one gelatinous bit at a time. Like that...but totally unrelated to love. Ok. So I get to work at 3 p.m. in no mood to be there at all...I really just wanted to stay home and clean..that tells you how much I didn't want to go. So I get there..and this new supervisor...Jaymean...I don't know the spelling tells me that after reviewing the tapes from Valentine's Day (when there was a slight safety violation pertaining to a couple of Guests not having seatbelts on on the Inside track...which is where I was with 2 other people) with Mary (Another person I DON'T KNOW) they had decided that it was my fault. So she was going to write out the paperwork and I was going to have to sign it later. So I go about my day..kind of annoyed...kind of...not happy...kind of....seathing. ANYWAY...I was handling it..fine...no one really knew I was upset. Then at about 6:30...1 hour before my shift was to end...I am told to go to the Lead office. I go there..and there is another man..I HAVE NEVER MET....I walk in and he tells me to hand in my ID...I'm suspended for the remaining hour of my shift. I ask why and he tells me it is because of the safety infraction..I ask to view the tape...because I can't believe it was me who missed the seatbelts after not missing any the entire time I have worked there...almost 2 years....they tell me I can't view the tape....for the same reasons guests can't....WHICH MAKES NO SENSE!!!...Guests don't get penalized for not putting on their seatbelts..I DO. Ok...So I look at the counciling report..it says I was at Safety 3 position..I WASN'T I was at Safety 2...so I tell them that and they tell me to write it on the paper and I do..and that's that...I'm suspended. So...i walk out of the building and NO ONE can believe that I was suspended..I am like the model employee. Everyone says they think it was this old guy Jim who missed the seatbelt...I agree. So I am going to fight this the only way I know how...Talk to other supervisors. So...here's the really great news. This little...incident...May cause me not to get my Mummy transfer. Either way...Thursday is my last day at MIB..if not sooner.

No comments: