Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Now for something...slightly different


Ok...so a few more things. My old supervisor Chris...the one in charge of my Mummy transfer hasn't called me like he was supposed to. Then I go to rehearsal all the way out in Clermont and sat there for 2 and a half hours...so I could talk for 10 minutes. Then I go to the store..and everything I want...NOT THERE...There is nothing Super about Super Walmart...except maybe..a few roaches..that will someday take over the world. ANYWAY...There is some good news. My Friend Chris (not supervisor Chris another one) said that we can use some of the presentation rooms at Valencia West to do shows....WHICH IS AWESOME!!! So Charlie Brown may soon be starting rehearsal..which will make my life...Much happier. Funny how time with people you care about makes your life seem better...Cause it is. So see...My life isn't all bad. It's 90 percent bad..with a really big 10 percent GREAT.

No comments: