Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Rain Sucks


Ok..that may be a little drastic...but it did stop me from doing everything I needed to do today. It was raining and hailing when I got up. My car doesn't have the greatest of windshield wiping systems...it's not the wipers themselves...it's actually the switch that controls the speed that is messed up. ANYWAY...so I get up and the weather is all screwed up. I check my bank account after finding out that I was overdrawn last night, only to find out that I am more overdrawn today. It continues to flood. I talk to Lu Lu, Billy, Jen...the normal daily conversations. I am in a serious funk...which will pass...most likely on Friday when my show opens and I have a little free time. I talk to my Mom who tells me that my Spring Break plans have no chance of happening due to some financial situations I didn't know about. So now Spring Break is gone...great...one thing I was looking forward to bites the dust. It continues to rain...the animals seem to be looking for mates..and this bearded guy knocked on my door looking for a pair of pigs. I told him Matt was at work...but he should be back later. ANYWAY...I am supposed to take some Via Viente (if you are interested in reading up on this miracle product go to www.viaviente.com. It's a great product. I feel a lot better physically since I started taking it.) to my Aunt today..but with the rain I didn't leave my house. I am supposed to go to the bank and fix my financial situation...and I will on my way to rehearsal. Which I have to go to at 5 o'clock after the hellish rehearsal we had last night. I have to go and set props and glow tape the stage...and all that stuff. Anyway. I'll post later. DISCLAIMER: anything negative said in the preceding blog should be attributed to "the funk" that Eric is in. The aformentioned fun should disipate soon and will be a topic of laughter at some time thereafter.

No comments: