Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Rude little girls

Ok so Carla and I really do have that brother sister relationship thing going on like no other non brother sister people on the planet. We just had a very....whatever kinda conversation...I won't go into detail. She told me I compain to much. Well maybe I do.....wait...no...I don't think I do. I think I might not complain enough. Generally when I write things in my blog...it's just...well...whatever happens to come out at the time. I think maybe others might not complain enough either. I mean think about it. If everyone said what was bothering them...when it was bothering them in the world. It would be chaos...and you would probably not have as many friends..but the friends you had would be great ones...ones who understood the REAL you. And things that we let bother us for years and years and years without saying anything would probably stop..and not be a big deal at all. I don't know..maybe it's just me. And if it is...feel free to comment and tell me so. I'll drop the complaining to a minimum and talk about...Fluffy bunnies...or whatever normal "I'm gonna hide what I'm feeling cause no one cares about me enough to take the good with the bad and listen to me complain a little...on a blog that they don't even HAVE to read if they really don't want to." crap people write. Now I am off to Lu Lu's to hang with my friends and watch "Muppets In Space" or some such movie like thing. Good Day......I SAID GOOD DAY!

No comments: