Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Rainy Adventures


Ok...take a trip from UCF to Moonlight Players down a busy toll road during rush hour with Noah's Flood calibur rain, take away windshield wipers, and you have an adventure worthy of any television show...or atleast cartoon. So yeah..I had this experience today...it was fun. If that was fun then so would getting my toes shot off with a BB gun. So I went to rehearsal, set all the prop tables as I am Stage Manager. We did our show tonight..not like all those other rehearsals when we did something that vaguely ressembled Neil Simon's "Lost In Yonkers" if you turned your head to the left and squinted with both eyes through a glass of Dark Rum. It actually went pretty well. We are only 2 days away from opening and I think we are gonna be ok. I think I might even put my whole monologue back in..just for kicks. So after rehearsal I glow taped the whole stage to prevent bumping, shoving, and general blunders in the dark on stage..They have been happening a lot lately. I had to leave the Jeep at Moonlight because without windshield wipers...I can't drive the dark and in the rain at the same time...not a good combo. I am still in debt to the bank..fixing that tomorrow. Gonna get up and drive Nathan to work and keep his car. That's pretty much it for today.

No comments: