Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Oh a night to remember

Went to rehearsal tonight...it was...embarrassing. Well I get there and I know NONE OF MY LINES...So the person giving lines was seriously overworked during my 4 page monologue that I knew about 3 sentences of. Anyway...then the lead...a 13 year old kid gets this really bad headache and we find out that he has had a lump on his head since this afternoon...one that appeared under mysterious pretenses..So his mom comes in and the lump is WAY bigger than it was earlier and his head REALLY hurts. So rehearsal ends with the lead getting rushed to the hospital. So with rehearsal done I head over to Lu Lu's house with Nathan and Cindy in tow and with Billy...on his way. We watched Eddie Izzard while Lu Lu attempted to work out a seriously missheard wish that she uttered while the wish granting fairies were listening. Never wish for drama without specifying the type and severity. So Eddie Izzard was funny and Billy got to talk to Jen..which is great. Leaving Eric still thinking...WHY AM I STILL SINGLE...I'M A GREAT GUY!!...RIGHT?!?!? Answering this correctly earns you several thousand friend points...and answering this with a "lets go out on Friday cause I am a great girl and very interested in you." earns you...a great boyfriend named Eric.

No comments: