Friday, February 27, 2004

And The Show Did Go On


So tonight's show went very well. I lost some character..but I think it will come back once I get comfortable with this New York Accent that I had to add today. Everything really went quite well. Rita (Grandma in the show) is amazing. She is really a great actress. Alex (Arty, the youngest of my two sons in the show) is truly amazing for his age. He is 15 and doing things as an actor that I don't think I could have pulled off at his age...and really just an all around great kid while doing it. Eliana (Bella, my yougest sister in the show) is doing a great job with her character...she holds back a little..but that will loosen up as the show goes on. Yvette (Gert, my younger sister in the show) does a great job with her part and the breathing condition of the character. Nathan (My brother Louie in the show) Got that whole gangster thing down...just needs to work on not fearing children. And finally Jack (My oldest son Jay in the show)...he does a pretty good job...but I think he lacks the life experience to REALLY understand the part..but being his second role EVER...he is doing a great job for a 13 year old. That's about it. I am Stage Manager and as a whole...the cast is not giving me any problems. So..If nothign unforseen happens...I will see you all tomorrow.

No comments: