Thursday, February 12, 2004

THE DAY HAS COME

Well it finally happened, everyone thought it never would and I would eventually become a very close visual replica of Cousin It...but it happened. ERIC GOT A HAIRCUT! Nothing drastic really...not as short as I wanted it. Had to leave it long enough to comb over for Lost In Yonkers for a 40's kinda look. So I went out, got a hiarcut, had lunch with Melissa Wach (Girl I went to High School with, she played opposite me in Fiddler when I was Motel and she played Audrey when I was Orin Scrivello ...D.D.S.) She returned Nathan's copy of KUNG POW: ENTER THE FIST. It was good times had by all. I yet again talked to Jen a lot of the day. It's great having friends. I am off to rehearsal tonight and then coming home and going to bed so that I can be fully alert at 8 A.M. to go to Universal Studios tomorrow with Billy and Nathan and whoever else lives in the area that wants to go. Something I left out the last couple of posts that I suppose is kind of a big part of my life right now. I GOT A JOB. I will soon be starting at the Mummy Attraction at Universal Studios Florida. That is as long as nothing unforseen happens. I should be starting in a little over a week with training. I AM OPENING A NEW ATTRACTION AT UNIVERSAL STUDIOS FLORIDA! YEAH! And to top it all off....It is supposed to be the most themed attraction in all of Central Florida...and I AM ALL ABOUT THEMING! I am even going to try to learn a Ciaro accent by watching the mummy a million times. Rehearsal awaits.

No comments: