Saturday, February 21, 2004

A Midsummer Nights Jen


Went to Gainseville yesterday to see Jen's show. A Midsummer Nights Dream was...interesting. Don't get me wrong...incredibly entertaining and Jen was amazing as usual. That's all I am going to say. So...met Jen's roommate, TIff, she was cute, could be a spark there...maybe. But all I know about her is that she is Jen's cousin, she goes to school in Gainesville, and she is Jen's roommate. All she knows about me...to my knowledge..is I am Billy's friend, I like lots of different kinds of music, I am Jen's friend and personal advisor, I love X2 and I know a lot about X-men in general...like a nerdy amount. ANYWAY....all in all it was a great trip. Billy passed the Laura inquisition with flying colors...as I knew he would. They both spent most of the time we were there...dileriously happy. Slept on the floor...fun times...talked about possible super powers with Andrew (Jen's brother)...good times....had Jen lasagna and salad...great times...Meet Tiff and talked a little....great times...Watch X2 again...Continued great times. Came back and had get to know your friends better conversations in the car with Billy and Nathan bringing Castle Greyskull even closer together. Ate Pizza loaf, played Knights of The Old Republic, watch Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, played Halo, Updated my blog and soon I am going to see Lu Lu's show at Disney...GREAT WEEKEND CONTINUES!

No comments: