Sunday, February 15, 2004

What A Beautiful Day Of Cheese


Well I think I got a few hole punches on my hopeless romantic card last night. I came home from movies with Billy, Kyle and his girlfriend Katie...well Movie with them and decided to write out a match.com profile because...well...a night with a couple and a guy who misses his girlfriend really bad, followed by every sappy love song ever made playing on the radio on the way home will do that to a guy. So I get home and fill out the profile..and this is what I come up with as my Dating profile. "I am interested in being crazy for a girl who is crazy for me. Would really like to re-experience that whole getting lost in love feeling. Where you smile so much that you feel you might just explode into a cloud of smiling Cherubs if someone doesn't bring you down to earth. The kinda relationship where you can look down and drop pennies on people standing on cloud 9. If you understood any of what I just said...then there is atleast hope. Give me a message." That's it...I swear. Totally unedited. You can even go on Match.com and search for Poetremage. But the truth is...That's what I want so I guess they can punch my HR card all they want. Anyway...so today I get to go to my parents house and eat dinner with them and my Aunt Jackie. My favorite Aunt...due to the fact that she is my mom's twin sister and I lived with her for a year and a half while I was in college...along with her just being an awesome aunt. She used to let me watch horror movies at her house all the time. LOVE THAT! All the other aunts are cool too...but she has a special place in my heart. ANYWAY. I am off to dinner followed by family tension I am sure...my mom is good at that.

No comments: