Thursday, February 26, 2004

Jaws 17: Eric the Skipper


Ok. So I went to the meeting today. I didn't get to see the tape but I did get to talk to Mary. She assures me that she reviewed the tape and I was at fault. I am still not totally conviced but I did get a job. I am not going to Mummy...which is where I truly would like to be...but I am going somewhere other than MIB. I am going to JAWS! I am going to be a paid spieler. That's right...Eric driving a boat and shooting at sharks. GREAT TIMES. After that meeting I came home and cooked lunch for Castle Greyskull. We watched Aqua Teen Hunger Force and ate. Then me and Billy went to Universal to take care of some paperwork. We road some rides..including Jaws...and went to MIB to tell everyone GOOD BYE! So now I am going to my first night of show..Come see me be a New Yorker.

No comments: