Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Another Day No Dollars


Ok..so today I went to the bank to try and fix all of this bank stuff. Well...easier said than done. I deposited 400 dollars which they promptly held until March 5th. Then more stuff posted to my account further pushing me into the hole. Then I called the helpline where they told me to call the bank that held the check to see if they could help. I called them and left a message, then they called me back and told me that I should call the Clermont branch because they had the code on my account....even though I started my account at the Wintergarden branch and I have only been to the Clermont branch like 2 times. So I called Clermont and the guy was a total asshole. Basically...it's my fault that I am in the hole and they aren't helping me. They aren't taking the check off hold cause...well...they don't want to. So basically I am broke...even though I deposted 400 dollars today...I am depositing 100 dollars Friday and my income taxes are coming in REALLY soon. I am still virtually BROKE. Anyway...That's what's going on. Other than that life is good. Talked to Jen a lot today. It appears that Tiff is somewhat interested...even though she is 23 almost 24..when I thought she was 22. Things are ultimately good. Yeah..I know..I'm broke, my car is broke, it's rainy and nasty, and...well...bad. But things are good. So deal with it.

No comments: