Thursday, February 19, 2004

CASTLE GREYSKULL WEEkEND BEGINS!


Ok...so today is the day we have all been waiting for. Well maybe not all of us...but atleast Me, Billy, and Nathan. It's the weekend where Billy comes and stays at the apartment and we go and see 4 shows in one weekend..that's right...4 SHOWS IN ONE WEEKEND! We are crazy...and broke...and...gonna be broker. Anyway...spent most of the day cleaning and trying to take care of all of this work crap. Talked to some more people from work..well...actually just one. This hot girl I know named Robyn. She's 17 and her parent's are not cool with the fact that I am 21..so HANDS OFF. ANYWAY...um...awkward transition...ok...um...Where was I? Did some laundry...need to go shopping. Gotta take a shower and go to Billy's to go and see Rumors...I am skipping rehearsal and I feel really bad about it. I told Chris (the director) that I couldnt' tell him why I wasn't going to be there tonight...cause I knew he wouldn't be cool with me missing rehearsal to go see some highschool show. So I am not going to rehearsal...I am going to see Katie in Rumors at the highschool. Katie is Kyle's girlfriend and an all around cool girl. I can't wait to see her on stage. Now as for my show. Lost In Yonkers....I truly don't like the show. It has some great moments....some great monologues...some great characters...SOME GREAT GAPS IN THE STORY. Ok...so you are watching the show..it comes up to the turning point between the mother and the daughter and then...BANG...you're one light cue and 10 months later in the story. Eddie's back and apparently fine, Belle has become a person, Grandma learned to love, Louie joined the army and is oversea's somewhere, the boys both love their Grandmother now, and Gert...well you never hear about her. AND ALL OF THIS HAPPENS DURING ONE LIGHT CUE. WHAT THE HELL!?!?! It really is like Neil Simon was writing and suddenly realized that this story had to end...so he ended it...all at once...without warning. ANYWAY...that's it. I am done. Going to Billy's in a few. We are gonna stuff ourselves silly at the dessert theater tonight.

No comments: