Wednesday, February 11, 2004

And All Is Right With The World?

Ok...So I just came from rehearsal. The kid who was in the hospital is fine...or so they say. Everyone seems to be ok with what's going on. He was in the hospital, his liver is enlarged, and they drained a whole bunch of blood out of a lump in his head that no one is really sure how it got there.....but it's ok to send him home with no answers. WHATEVER! Rehearsals are going. I'm sure the show will be fine by the time we open. Granted..I was also sure that by the time I was 21 I would be rich, seriously dating if not engaged, and be attending a prestigious acting school of some sort too...but whose counting. So Billy is pleased as peaches with his life, Jen is crazy happy with hers, Lu Lu got what she wished for, and Nathan...well...he got a contract at Universal so he's pretty darn giddy himself. With so many happy people around me...I can't help but be happy too. But my special smile is due to the first two people mentioned. It just reinstates my former hope and gusto (not the body snatcher). And smiling is contagious...thanks Jen and Billy.

No comments: