Wednesday, February 11, 2004

That's What Friends Are For

So I spent the majority of the day talking to Jen. In fact I'm talking to her while I post this Blog. She's been having some issues with some guy and I am here to help cause that's what I do as her #1 personal advisor. And in exchange for my expert advice..she is gonna find me a Gainseville girl that wants to date me. This will enable Billy to travel to Gainseville twice as often..cause he's only paying half the gas money. So...GOOD TIMES! Ok...so with my talking to Jen all day long...I didn't actually get that haircut that I have been trying to get for 3 days. Not that it is her fault...I could have said "I gotta go get a haircut...talk to you later." But I didn't...I just kept talking..so I will get a haircut tomorrow. On the upside I did get to talk to Jen for 2 hours...which hasn't happened...Ever....well maybe online...in High School...when I was attempting to woo her...attempting being the key word. But I do have someone else I can put on the REALLY GREAT FRIEND list. So today...is a victory. Tomorrow...is...yet to come. Going to rehearsal now to see what is going on with the kid in Lost In Yonkers...I hope he is all right. Until next time...keep talking.

No comments: