Wednesday, February 25, 2004

And Then I was A New Yorker


Ok. So I go to rehearsal tonight..which went great BTW...we actually have a show. During intermission I go and talk to Chris (The director) about some show stuff..and he goes.."Hey..I want you to have a New York Accent." So now...here's where we are. The show opens tomorrow...it's a soft opening..but still. I am going to go on tomorrow for the first time in front of an audience and try to add a New York accent to my character. FUN. Had I been rehearsing that a month..no big deal...but adding it the day of the show..not fun. ANYWAY....that's about it. I am going to be a New Yorker Friday's and Saturday's at 8 and Sunday's at 2 for the next month or so. If you'd like to see that...come on down to Moonlight Players and see. It's a great show..enjoy it.

No comments: