Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Was I imagining that I exsisted...cause I could of swore that I had a phone number

So today after finally getting up and getting started I went to Universal with Lu Lu...but not until after she updated me on her drama with her hard of hearing wish fairies. So we went to Universal Studios road Jimmy Newtron (the ride...not the character...even though some of those girls are pretty hot when they take of the costume), I picked up 6 shifts at MIB...Bittersweet victory. I am working...but I am not getting paid to act. So I get to MIB and find out that there are about a million shifts available on the board and there have been for the last 3 weeks...that's how long it's been since I worked...and whose been trying to pick up shifts...I'll give you two guesses...ok...I'll just give you one answer...ME! So I signed up for the shifts only to find out that I have to drop the Friday shift I signed up for cause I forgot that I actually can't work that Friday cause that is introductory weekend to Castle Grayskull. (Billy's coming to stay in the apartment with me and Nathan as a trial run for when he moves in in July/August and we are gonna have some serious fun.) So I am going to talk to John, who is the best team lead in the whole world...(Hey...who knows..he could randomly run across a blog that he has never heard of in his whole life.), and see if I can't ditch that Friday shift. That's about it. Eric is diving headfirst back into the workforce of Universal Studios Florida...WE WILL WIN...If we get around to it.

No comments: