Tuesday, February 10, 2004

A Thought

Ok...So I just drove here (to Lu Lu's) and I was thinking....I just wrote a whole blog about how I was mad that someone had complained that I complain to much...and how I thought people should complain more. I still stand by what I said...but I think what lead to it was not her complaint but a culmination of several rude conversations that she and I have had lately with only one verbal attack (the you complain to much statement)...so that's what I thought pissed me off..but it's not. I think was just mad at the whole situation with Carla lately. I never get to see her or any other Notar's for that matter and that whole family means a lot to me. When I have time to get around to seeing them they are to busy to see me which is cool...life happens that way sometimes. So i think that is where the whole verbal explosion came from. I just wanted to clarify a little on that. So...in overview. I do think people should complain more, I am glad Carla brought to my attention that in her opinion I complain to much, but in my opinion she could be more tactful in lodging her complaints. Anyway....That's it.

No comments: