Monday, May 24, 2004

Yay For Friends And Happy Times


Today was one of those days that starts out rough but ends up really good...even with the rough edges here and there. I got up at 10:30 and went to the theater because I was trying to get away from Nathan. He was in the apartment and we weren't talking...so I left and went and did what I had to do. I called Billy, Jen, and Brittany and tried to get someone to come to the theater with me...just so I wasn't there by myself. No one seemed to realize this call for help was a call for help. But it's all good. I went and bought all the supplies I needed for the things I needed to build (I would just like to say it was awesome to get 5 ten foot long pieces of PVC in my mid sized car. FUN TIMES!). Went back to the theater and got to work. For about 5 minutes...then I gave up and called Jen and Billy and crashed there alone time. Sorry guys. We played some video games, and then learned a valuable lesson about Lawn Mower blades. The lesson is...DON'T TOUCH THEM! EVEN IF YOU ARE TRYING TO GET THEM OFF AND YOU THINK YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING! Jen has a sizable gash in her hand and I have a pretty big gash right in the middle of my middle finger's FINGERNAIL! Pain. Then we went to Spirro's and ate lunch. Where a girl I went to high school with hit on me. She is a drug addict...and I am kinda involved..so....NOPE. Then we went to theater and built some stuff and rehearsed. Nathan and I didn't speak and Cathy Mac gave me dirty looks. Then me and my dad and Jen went and fixed the lawnmower blade. Then back to the theater, notes, and to SHREK 2 with Billy. GREAT MOVIE! GREAT GREAT MOVIE! Then I went to Billy's house and hung out with him and Lorri and their dad for a while. Then I came home. Blog post ended...will post soon. Giddiness Meter standing at 85%

No comments: