Saturday, May 29, 2004

Good Show, Good Show, And A New Blog Concept


It has been brought to my attention that I do not look on the bright side of things enough...so what I will try to do from now on is only leave in the bad things that I feel need to be said and leave all the others out...and for every bad thing that makes it into my blog..I will balance it with atleast one good thing, possibly two to tip the balance. Tonights show went very well. Most of the audience liked it. Minus the 4 people that walked out during intermission and the poor girl that got called on stage to be Ophelia...she's shy. All in all GREAT SHOW. Tonight was Tim's mom's birthday so we has champagne and cake and wished her a happy birthday. Then we all went to Denny's to hang. Lorri came with us. Which was really nice...she brightens every day. It was a good night even with my bum knees. I'll blog later.

No comments: