Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Bad Day....Really Bad Day


Today was one of the worst days I have had in a while. What with everything that happened last night it was already a pretty bad day. I went over to Billy's. We played video games...everything was looking up. Then I talked to my Aunt and found out that my cousin misscarried her baby. She was a month pregnant...and she and her boyfriend were REALLY excited about it. It would have been her second. She just finished with a Cancer scare and the doctor told her that if she wanted to have anymore kids she needed to do it now..because she prolly wouldn't be able to later on. She is really upset and I am sure her boyfriend is too. Then Sue called from downstairs and asked Billy and I if we wanted to go get something to eat. We said sure and went to Marco Anthony's, a great Italian restaurant in Windemere, for dinner. We get inside and Lori does something just short of football tackling Billy to sit next to me. Sue tells me that I am the nicest guy at Moonlight. That she loved having me in the show with her..it was like having Billy there with backstage, that I was already like a son to her kinda thing. Lori brought up that we aren't that far off age wise, I'm 22 and she is 18. Annie just sat there quietly giving me punctuation smiles on every hint and prod. We ate, we talked, it was fun. Then Sue paid for dinner after I argued with her a little. I gave hugs and Billy and I headed to rehearsal. Rehearsal went well. I forgot all about the day that I had gone through. Then I got in the car and I had a message on my phone. It was my mom, she was calling to tell me about the misscarriage. Everything came back all of a sudden but it just kinda sat on the surface. Then I got here and started blogging. And then it all sank in. Damn me and my 24 hour emotional delay.

No comments: