Monday, May 31, 2004

So today was ok. The show went off without a hitch really. Good show. Jen and Mike from Jaws came, along with Mike's girlfriend. They said they really enjoyed the show. Layne wasn't there cause she was sick, leaving Jen to play her part. Now this wouldn't be a big deal except Layne is a big intimidating girl and Jen is...well...a girl. It was hilarious. So my comedic mind came up with rather than being scared cause Jen was running at me like I normally do with Layne, to laugh instead. Then when she got to me she kicked me in the shin and pushed me over. IT WAS HILARIOUS! One of the biggest laughs in the show. More people walked out today, this time their main complaint was the heat in the theater. If Moonlight doesn't start putting some money into the upkeep of the theater and making it habiatable for audiences...we are going to lose them. Then I got home, talked to Lorri some, talked to Billy and went to Blockbuster with my brother, he's been here for a few days. We rented Shanobi and Whiplash for PS2. GREAT GAMES! So I played them for the last 5 hours I think...and just got done making and eating dinner a few minutes ago. I read everyone's blog and decided to put the name thing that billy had on his journal on mine. What do you think? Accurate?
TTame
HHilarious
EEnchanting
PPerverse
OOverwhelming
EEnjoyable
TTwisted
RRadical
EEdgy
MMasculine
AAstonishing
GGloomy
EEmotional

Name / Username:


Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

No comments: