Saturday, May 15, 2004

A Long Day...AND....AWW, That's Cute!


Today was a long day. I worked a 10 hour shift at Jaws...which even though I love that place, is a long day. Lots of Giant Killer White Sharks were electricuted today, and Bridewell's isn't looking to good either after all of those explosions. ANYWAY...enough Jaws humor. The other 3/4's of my blog is dedicated to how many times today I have heard, "You are going on a date with Billy's sister? Aww, that's cute!" 37...yes...37. There was a lot of that at work because Billy and I happen to break together a couple of times and I jokingly said something about this weekends plans and someone was sitting nearby and was like, "You're Dating Billy's Sister?" and then the rest of the day's occurances of that statement were mostly tied in with that one occurance because news spreads like wildfire on a gasoline station filled with tanks of Napalm. Then I get to rehearsal where Brittany had a talk with me about the whole situation. It was funny. But I would like to say that generally I am happy right now. Kinda nervous about Monday, just because it's a date, but I am sure everything will go just fine. I have to call Lori tomorrow and check plans with her...see exactly what she wants to do. I was thinking dinner at City Walk followed by Shrek 2 Universal Employee Preview at Midnight with Billy and Jen, but we gots to check with the mom's and the pop's to see how that works with cerfew...if there is one, and Lori's preference for her brother and his girlfriends being there for the second half of our date. So I am off to bed, ever awaiting the call of Wambold, from work, to take my shift for tomorrow so I can hang with my brother and his friends at Universal for his birthday. My little brother is 16...and in August...he hits the road. Everyone should find an alternative form of transportation soon...very soon...think August.

No comments: