Sunday, May 23, 2004

Reading Outside Under A Tree Can Solve A Few Problems


Well I went outside with Blot and sat under a tree and read for a few minutes. It helped. I came in and decided that I don't want Amber to live here. If I can't have a simple opinion and make a simple suggestion in MY apartment then I don't want her here. So I talked to Matt, he agreed that I was right on that count. I called Nathan and said I that I had thought about it and decided it's not a good idea for Amber to live here. That I had made a simple suggestion and Amber had chewed me out for it for the second time and I was tired of it. He immedietly said that they had discussed it and thought it wasn't a good idea and immedietly got just as defensive about it as Amber had previously. So I am done. Nathan and I are going to call this friendship dead I am pretty sure. And I wouldn't be at all suprised if Nathan and Amber show up again to chew me out..and that's fine. That's why doors have locks. So I am expecting lots of fun tomorrow at rehearsal..being that I am stuck with being Nathan's dresser...That's cool. I guess we will see if Nathan can actually act like he's not pissed at me on stage...My guess is no. NYU can only do so much. Blog soon.

No comments: