Monday, May 17, 2004

GREAT DAY


It has been a GREAT couple of days. On Saturday I saw Lu Lu's show. Great show. Everyone had the show down pretty good, characters were really good. I thought that Charlie Brown himself was lacking in the hope category...he had the depression and the comedic timing and everything...but I thought that he lacked hope to some extent. A couple of the characters had been sick so their singing voices were not doing so hot..but all in all GREAT SHOW. Lu Lu shined light a star that had been coated in a shiney paint....such as...I don't know...a paint that shined. HILARIOUS! Then today I had a REALLY GREAT DAY! I went out with Billy and Eddie H. and looked at a couple of apartments. We FOUND ONE! It's a 4 bedroom 2 bath. If we can find a 4th roommate it will be less than 250 a person a month. THAT IS AWESOME...almost 150 dollars less a month for me. GREAT TIMES! Then to the true greatness of the day. I went and picked up Lorri, after a brief stop at flower central to get some flowers. I came to the door and did the whole flowers, pick up the girl, good times thing. We went to Hard Rock and just had a REALLY GOOD TIME IN GENERAL. I have been trying to contain my giddiness all night..but it has to come out eventually...such is life. We road the Revenge of the Mummy, Jaws, MIB, Back To The Future, and finally E.T. Ok...so that last one wouldn't be a big deal...if not for Lori's irrational fear of E.T. It stems from something that happened when she was little that she aparently blocked out for one reason or another..bottom line is...she is REALLY afraid of E.T. Won't even park in the E.T. Lot. It's crazy. But she got on the ride with me. Billy said that is a BIG thing. So...ok...big thing. Then I took her home, walked her to the back door because the front door was locked and she didnt' have her key, hugged her and went on my way. Then I went to rehearsal, did that whole thing, and then went to Denny's with Billy. Where I talked about the date and Billy winced through most of it..and then asked me to NEVER do commentaries again. Which I understand...but is still gonna be hard all the same. So I had a really great time. I am going to her graduation on Wednesday with the family and then she and I are going to the movies to see Shrek 2 on Thursday. I am really excited. Life is looking up a lot at the moment. So this is the life. Well almost the life...I wish I could talk to my best friend about it a little, but I understand the wierdness and am going to try my best to wait for him to adjust. Tomorrow it's work and rehearsal. I'll blog soon with a giddiness update.

No comments: