Thursday, May 06, 2004

WTF?!?!?!?


Ok...so what is going on here. Is God just having a field day with me or something? Tonight I went to Walmart and 3 totally unrelated gay men tried to pick me up. Asked for my number. Was it something about the way I was looking through the cough drops? Or how I was checking out the tomatos to see if they were ripe? I AM VERY CONFUSED. Is it the new haircut? Did I get a GAY HAIR CUT yesterday and wasn't aware of it?!?!? Did I step in a gay puddle? Or accidentally take a dip in the gay side of the pool today and forget to wash the gay off before I went to the store? Why can't I attract a single woman but have no problem rounding up 3 gay men in one night. WHAT THE F***?!?!? There is something seriously wrong with this picture. And at the risk of sounding homosexual...these weren't guys that may have just been really desperate. These were attractive guys, thin, muscular, jocky, preppy types...kind of guys that gay guys and women alike should be all over...and they were hitting on me. I mean...I take it as a compliment...just frustrated that I can't attract a woman.

No comments: