Friday, May 21, 2004

Tired, So Very Tired


Well today was a very long day. I worked from 8:45 to 6:02. It was a very long day....a very very long day. If you sit at a desk a 9 hour day is annoying...stressful...tiring. If you get chased by a giant shark, deal with guests who don't understand that a ride that takes place in a boat on water will probably result in GETTING WET, yelling, screaming, cringing, getting knocked back by imaginary grenade launcher kicks, falling, and sudden searchlight moves for 9 hours is stressful, exhausting, annoying, and I'm pretty sure..somewhere close to torture in most states. But I love it. It's great. A true source of happiness in my life right now. Then I called Lorri...the high point of my day right there. The conversation was short...but meaningful. Then I went to rehearsal....where I DID NOTHING! They decided to do ACT 2 after I got there..not only Act 2..but just the Hamlet scene in Act 2. You know what I do during that...I hold up the curtain..one time...for 2 seconds...so that a box can come through. A WASTE OF GAS MONEY AND TIME...if not for Jen and Billy and Andrew and Brittany and Layne. I love hanging out with them...mostly the first 3. After rehearsal Amber and Nathan walked up to where I was talking with Layne and Brittany..and didn't acknowldege my presence....which is fine. I don't care anymore. I don't want anything to do with them after my lease is up. That could just be the exhaustion talking..but right now..that's how I feel. Me and Billy hopped in the car and came home. Now I sleep. Work at 7 a.m. will come ALL TO SOON I'm sure. Giddiness readings are flawed at the moment due to exhaustion. Will report soon.

No comments: