Thursday, May 13, 2004

Good Day...Pretty Good Day


I thought that a positive post was in order. Today I worked most of my shift and realized that I truly do love my job. It's a great place to work, with great people. They all truly care about everyone else there. It's just a great feeling. I went into work today and Eddie H asked me if I was looking for roommates. I wasn't REALLY looking but I was looking so I said yes. BEST THING EVER! If this works out it will be me, Billy, and Eddie staying in this apartment and I will be paying about 70 dollars less a month than I am paying right now. Good times, Great, Good times. Then I leave work and call Billy...I have been thinking about this for a couple days and decided to just go for it. I called him and small talked about the apartment and stuff then just as the conversation was wrapping up I told him to brace himself. "I am going to ask your sister out to a movie." His response, "Ok. Want me to get her?" Gotta love Billy. So I get her on the phone and we small talk for a minute or two and then fall into the semi-awkward none existant transition statement "Do you want to go to a movie sometime?" Lori's response, " Are you asking me out on a date?" I fumbled and said, "I am asking you out to a movie." The end result was I have a movie date on Monday with my best friend's little sister. So I come home and talk to Billy on the phone for a few. Then I talk to Nathan about how I am not resigning the lease with him most likely. He was suprised, not really upset but suprised. I told him that living together was putting a serious hurting on our friendship and he said, "I didn't notice anything wrong with our friendship." I just stood there and shrugged that off. So the end result of that is..I am going to look at the new apartment on Monday. It was a good day. Now I just have to decide what movie to take Lori to...now that Billy has put a lot of pressure on us by telling her that the movie we pick will decide how the rest of the relationship plays out. Gotta love Billy...and we all do. Well except for Jen...I think she secretly wants him dead...or maybe just the first two words...not really sure. I'll post soon.

No comments: