Thursday, May 20, 2004

Of Exploding Cherubs And Ogres


Tonight was a great night. I went to see Shrek 2 with Lorri. Great movie, great great movie. It was a really good night. I got to her house at 6:15 and spent about 45 minutes playing video games with Billy and then at 7 we promptly turned off the game and Billy went to rehearsal and Lorri and I went to City Walk. My head is still spinning from the night. Nothing fantastic happened...we just watched the movie and the walked around citywalk for a while...but that in itself was spectacular for me. We then started walking to the car and talked about life in general. She got into some hardcore relationship conversation pieces, but it was good conversation. Then we got in the car and religion came up...a touchy subject for me which has stopped many a dating relationship in it's tracks. We talked and she was very accepting...which is good. Then I realized that I had switched onto auto-pilot and we found ourselves driving in the oposite direction of her house...and right out in front of my apartment complex. I drove by and took her home. We went by the new apartment cause...I don't think either of us were really ready for the night to end. I dropped her off with a hug and another date is over leaving me happy as all git out...and that is very happy. I came home my head spinning with exploding cherubs and started talking to her on IMs. We talked everything out and we are both on the same page regarding this whole thing..which is good to know...and that page is 2...and in a few months..we might move onto 3..but we are taking this really slow. Which is good...cause there is a lot at stake here. I will blog again soon. Giddiness level: 110%

No comments: